Chelsea and Juventus will face off in Tuesday’s most exciting Champions League matchup in terms of signings. Odds for all sporting events can be found at 1xbet betting.
Chelsea continues to lead in the English championship. As for the Champions League, Thomas Tuchel’s team has not yet secured a place in the playoffs, although they are close to it. Not to lose to Juventus would be enough for the Pensioners to clinch a place in the 1/8 finals one round before the end of the group stage. That said, the Londoners will surely try to win to be in a position to take first place.
Juventus are poorly performing in the Italian league. Massimiliano Allegri’s side have been thriving in the UEFA Champions League. They have won all four UEFA Champions League games, 9-2 on aggregate, guaranteeing a playoff spot. If the Old Lady does not lose at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday, they will clinch first place.
– Chelsea have won their last three home Champions League games by a combined score of 7-0.
– Chelsea have hosted Juventus twice in the Champions League. In 2009 the Pensioners won 1-0, and in 2012 the teams played out a 2-2 draw.
– Juventus have won only 5 of their 23 away European Cup games against teams from England (6 draws and 12 defeats).
– Chelsea have only lost 2 of their 10 home European Cup games against teams from Italy (5 wins, 3 draws).
– Juventus have won 9 of their last 10 UEFA Champions League games (one loss).
It seems to us that Thomas Tuchel’s team will justify their status as favorites and beat Juventus. We bet on Chelsea’s victory at odds of 1.70.