Finland — Ukraine in the World Cup qualification match

On October 9, the Finnish national team will take Ukraine in the qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup. The meeting will take place in Helsinki at the Olympiastadion stadium.

Finland – Ukraine: odds for the match

Petrakov’s team is the favorite of the meeting, according to the betting company 1xbet bonus code. You can bet on the victory of Ukraine for 2.16 – this is about 45% of the probability. The triumph of the Finnish national team is estimated with a coefficient of 3.70 (26%), and a draw is available for 3.30 (29%).

H1 (0) goes for 2.60 , and F2 (0) goes for 1.53 .

Total goals over 2.5 can be taken for 2.45 , and TO 2.5 – for 1.59 .

You can bet that both teams will score in 2.14 . The opposite outcome is available with a quote of 1.71 .

Finland – Ukraine: forecast and analysis

The draw determined the counterparts in qualifying group D, where, in addition to them, the national teams of Bosnia, Kazakhstan and France are fighting for the right to play at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

The Finns have earned five points in four starting rounds of selection and are in third place in the group’s standings. They drew with Bosnia and Ukraine, beat Kazakhstan and lost to France.

Each of the five qualifying matches of the Ukrainian national team ended in a draw – with five points, Petrakov’s team occupies the second position in the table. She twice shared points with the national teams of France and Kazakhstan, and once with Finland.

The hosts have won just two wins in their last 12 meetings in all competitions. Ukraine does not lose in the selection, and is approaching the reporting meeting in a series of three matches without defeat. In addition, the Finns have never won against the yellow-blues before – a draw and two losses. All this speaks in favor of the bet on Away (0) 1.53 .

In addition, you can bet on “both will score” for 2.14 . In each of the five matches of the 2022 World Cup qualification with the participation of Ukraine, an exchange of goals was recorded. Also, a double goal was recorded in the last two head-to-head meetings between the Finns and the yellow-blue.

In two of Finland’s four matches in the qualifying tournament for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, a goal exchange was also recorded.

Finland – Ukraine: bet on the match

In each of the five qualifying matches of Ukraine, a double goal was scored. The goal exchange has been in two of Finland’s four qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

In addition, the exchange of balls was in two previous face-to-face meetings between the national teams of Finland and Ukraine. You can place a bet on “both will score” for 2.14 .

Recommended bet: Both teams will score in 2.14 at 1xbet website.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
❤1xBeT Nigeria❤
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Adblock
detector