Forecast of the match Celta Vigo — Granada in the framework of La Liga of Spain

The Nasrids have lost three of their four trips to Vigo.

On September 27, in the 7th round of the Spanish examples, Celta will host Granada. The meeting will take place in the city of Vigo at the Balaidos stadium, beginning at 22.00. “Sport-Express” has prepared a forecast for the match “Celta” – “Granada” using 1xbet login line and odds and offers to choose the correct bet.

Celta – Granada: match odds

The hosts are the favorites of the meeting, according to the betting company 1xbet. You can bet on the success of Celta with the odds of 1.58 , which is about 60% of the probability. The victory of “Granada” goes for 5.70 (17%), and a draw is available for 4.10 (23%).

H1 (-1.5) is available with a quote of 2.80 , and H2 (+1.5) – for 1.44 .

Total goals over 2.5 go for 1.83 , and total under 2.5 goes for 1.93 .

You can bet that both teams will score for 1.81 . The reverse outcome goes for 1.93 .

Celta – Granada: forecast and analysis

The rivals finished last season next door in the standings. Celta finished in eighth place and Granada in ninth.

In the new Spanish championship, the opponents first of all expect to keep their registration in the example. The Vigo club is also planning to compete for European Cup positions. However, after the starting six games, both teams are in the bottom half of the standings and so far cannot boast of good results.

Celta won their first win of the season in the last round, beating Levante 2-0 away.

Now the club from Vigo expects to achieve its first home success. Granada don’t look good on the road – their last away win was back in April this year. In addition, the Nasrid have lost three of their last four trips to Celta. P1 is estimated with odds of 1.58 .

We also suggest paying attention to the ITB1 (1.5) rate for 1.73 . Granada have conceded five goals in three away games this season.

In addition, the Nasrid have conceded more goals in three of their previous four away games at Vigo.

Celta – Granada: bet on the match

Granada play mediocre away. The last victory of the team outside the home walls was back in April. This season the Nasrid have conceded five goals in three away games.

Celta have scored more than once in three of their previous four home games with Granada. ITB1 (1.5) is available with a factor of 1.73 .

Recommended bet: Celta Individual Total Over (1.5) for 1.73 on 1xbet.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
❤1xBeT Nigeria❤
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Adblock
detector