First up in the fourteenth round of the English Premier League are the underdogs, Newcastle and Norwich. Odds for all sporting events can be found at download 1xbet app nigeria.
Newcastle have changed owners, and the Magpies could become the new top club in England and Europe in the future. But now the Black and Whites need not be in the clouds, but to solve more down to earth tasks. Eddie Howe’s side sit bottom of the Premier League table with just six points from the last thirteen games. Newcastle have a crucial home game against Norwich ahead of them.
Norwich are also in the relegation zone, but the Canaries have been on the rise recently. In the last three rounds of the Premier League, the team have achieved two wins and one draw. In other words, seven of Norwich’s nine points have come from their three league outings. Dean Smith’s side will look to pick up three points at St James’ Park on Tuesday.
– “Newcastle are the only team yet to win in this championship (6 draws, 7 defeats).
– 77.78% of their points in this championship (7 out of 9) Norwich have scored in the last three rounds.
– Newcastle have conceded 3 goals in each of their last 3 home games in the AFL (2-3, 0-3, 3-3).
– If you take Norwich’s last 8 away matches in the AFL, the team has failed to score in 7 of them.
– The last match between Newcastle and Norwich ended 0-0. At the same time, in the 5 previous games between the teams, spectators have seen 28 goals (5.6 goals per game in total).
The league position simply obliges Newcastle and Norwich to play to win. We’ll put our money on “Both goals scored” at odds of 1.80.