Russia — Croatia World Cup qualification forecast

Croats have many problems, but Russians don’t understand anything at all!

On September 1, at 21:45, the qualifying match for the 2022 World Cup between the national teams of Russia and Croatia will begin. The meeting will take place in Moscow at the Luzhniki stadium and will be the debut for Valery Karpin as head coach of the national team. Immediately – into the thick of it! The future prospects of the national team will largely depend on the outcome of the match with Croatia.

Bookmakers consider the Croatian national team as the favorite of the upcoming match. You can bet on the victory of Zlatko Dalich’s team with a coefficient of 2.60, which is about 37% of the probability. You can bet on the success of Russia for 2.90 (34%), the odds of 3.30 (29%) are offered on a draw.

Analysts are not expecting a successful match. On TB 2.5 goals offer 2.12 odds, while on TM 2.5 you can bet for 1.72. The fact that both teams will score is given the odds of 1.87, and on the fact that at least one team will not be able to score, you can bet with the odds of 1.93.

Analysis and prediction of the match Russia – Croatia (1.09.2021)

How well everything went at the start of the qualifying cycle for the Russian national team! Two victories, competitors lose points … A real dream start. But the defeat from Slovakia returned everything to square one, now the exit to the 2022 World Cup is a big question. And then there’s the staff reshuffle after the disastrous Euro 2020. We will see what Valery Karpin can bring to the Russian national team.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to predict how the Russian team will play in the match against Croatia. Probably, it will be a little more open football than Stanislav Cherchesov preached, but no one will obviously run with checkers: the opponent is too serious, the price of a mistake is too high.

Croats, by the way, did not shine at Euro 2020 either. In the group stage, they lost to England, drew with the Czech Republic. But in the third match they confidently outplayed Scotland. In the 1/8 finals against Spain, Dalich’s team reached the peak and gave a real fight to the “Red Fury”, having won back with 1: 3. True, in extra time the forces left Croatia. But still, this game was remembered by football fans.

True, I must say, the Russian national team was lucky: Croatia now has personnel problems. The main one is the injury of Luka Modric. The veteran will not play against Russia. Ante Rebic, Ante Budimir, Bruno Petkovich will not come to Moscow either. Nikola Vlašić seems to be thinking now only of leaving CSKA, while Duje Chaleta-Tsar and Shime Vrsalko are sitting without playing practice. But Croatia’s set of players is still very serious. Let’s be honest, by name this team is stronger than our team.

Our group is quite even, so there is a feeling that Croatia will not play to win at any cost. At home, at Maksimir, yes, but in Moscow Zlatko Dalich’s team will certainly be satisfied with a draw. And it seems that this is a good bet, because the Russian attack group may not outplay their counterparts. The odds of 3.30 are not bad, although the game, as it is fashionable to say now, is “for three outcomes”. Russia cannot lose in any way: it will be very difficult to win back these three points. In this regard, the match for our team is much more fateful.

The match is important for both teams, so there will surely be a lot of struggle. But there may not be so many chances to score. If we choose between TB 2.5 and TM 2.5, then we tend to the grassroots nature of the match. Still, both those and others have problems in the attack. Yes, our team is in perfect order, Fedor Smolov, but playing for the club and the national team are different things. The Croats, on the other hand, have lost their brain center – Modric, which will also affect their game. At the same time, the bookmakers give a coefficient of 1.35 on what Croatia can score, and 1.38 on Russia’s goal.

The most likely score of the match, according to experts, is a draw 1: 1. 1xbet v.83(2625) give odds of 6.00 for such an outcome of the match, and it seems that this is a very likely option. You can bet on the victory of Russia 1: 0 at 8.50, and the score 2: 1 is estimated with the odds of 11.00. You can bet on the minimum victory for Croatia at 8.00, and on the success of the “checkered” ones with a score of 2: 1 – at 10.00.

Only 2 days before the match Russia – Croatia! Choose your version of the outcome and make a bet. Happy rates!

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
❤1xBeT Nigeria❤
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Adblock
detector